Regular Windows to the Universe Membership Benefits
Join now as a Regular Windows to the Universe Member! If you are a teacher, you may want to join as an Educator Member, which comes with additional benefits for teachers!
Windows to the Universe offers special benefits, services, and opportunities to its Members, including:
- Individual user-created logins and passwords for all subscribers
- Access to an advertising free version of the website on login
- Access to your own "MyW2U" area, to keep track of website resources most valuable to you and personalize your website experience with background choices and selection of RSS feeds
- Access to the Windows to the Universe Journal Tool, which you can use to create your own journals on the site
- Access to a members-only regularly updated calendar of major Earth and Space Science historical events
- A 10% discount on all products in the Windows to the Universe online store
Join now as a Windows to the Universe Member for only $9.99/year!
Shop Windows to the Universe Science Store!
Our online store
includes issues of NESTA's quarterly journal, The Earth Scientist
, full of classroom activities on different topics in Earth and space science, ranging from seismology
, rocks and minerals
, and Earth system science
You might also be interested in:
Thank you for visiting Windows to the Universe. Windows to the Universe has been in development since 1995. Over the years, there have been many writers of the pages on the site. Most pages have been worked...more
Donation, Sponsorship, Partnerships This image shows the lights on Earth as seen in darkness from a satellites orbiting our planet. Click on image for full size Image courtesy of NASA, DMSP, and NOAA NGDC....more
The Windows to the Universe team will be offering memberships for all educators by 1 September 2010 which will provide access to new website capabilities and services, as well as access to an ad-free version...more
Are you looking for an effective and efficient education and outreach program to supplement your research activities? Are you struggling to reach a significant audience of students, teachers, and the public?...more